Solution Manual A+ Guide to Managing and Maintaining Your PC Comprehensive 6th Edition Jean Andrews
Table of Contents
1. Introducing Hardware.
2. Introducing Operating Systems.
3. PC Repair Fundamentals.
4. Form Factors and Power Supplies.
5. Processors anc Chipsets.
7. Upgrading Memory.
8. Hard Drives.
9. Installing and Supporting I/O Devices.
10. Multimedia Devices and Mass Storage.
11. Installing Windows 2000/XP.
12. Maintaining Windows 2000/XP.
13. Supporting Windows 2000/XP Users and Their Data.
14. Troubleshooting Windows 2000/XP Startup.
15. Windows 9x/ME Commands and Startup Disk.
16. Supporting Windows 9x/ME.
17. PCs on a Network.
18. PCs on the Internet.
19. Securing your PC and LAN.
20. Notebooks, Table PCs, and PDAs.
21. Supporting Printers and Scanners.
22. The Professional PC Technician.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Written by best-selling author and instructor Jean Andrews, this edition maps fully to CompTIA’s new 2006 A+ Exam objectives. This full-color guide is designed to be the most complete, step-by-step book available for learning the fundamentals of supporting and troubleshooting computer hardware and software. Video clips are available on the accompanying CD so readers can watch the author bring concepts and technical topics to life via live demonstrations.