Solution Manual A+ Guide to Managing & Maintaining Your PC 8th Edition Jean Andrews
Table of Contents
1. First Look at Computer Parts and Tools.
2. Working Inside a Computer.
3. Introducing Windows Operating Systems.
4. All About Motherboards.
5. Supporting Processors and Upgrading Memory.
6. Supporting Hard Drives.
7. Installing Windows.
8. Supporting I/O and Storage Devices.
9. Satisfying Customer Needs.
10. Maintaining Windows.
11. Optimizing Windows.
12. Troubleshooting Windows and Applications.
13. Troubleshooting Hardware Problems.
14. Troubleshooting Windows Startup Problems.
15. Connecting to and Setting up a Network.
16. Networking Types, Devices, and Cabling.
17. Windows Resources on a Network.
18. Security Strategies.
19. Supporting Notebooks.
20. Mobile Devices and Client-Side Virtualization.
21. Supporting Printers.
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
This step-by-step, highly visual text provides a comprehensive introduction to managing and maintaining computer hardware and software. Written by best-selling author and educator Jean Andrews, A+ GUIDE TO MANAGING AND MAINTAINING YOUR PC closely integrates the CompTIA A+ Exam objectives to prepare students for the 220-801 and 220-802 certification exams. The new Eighth Edition also features extensive updates to reflect current technology, techniques, and industry standards in the dynamic, fast-paced field of PC repair. Each chapter covers both core concepts and advanced topics, organizing material to facilitate practical application and encourage students to learn by doing. Supported by a wide range of supplemental resources to enhance learning???including innovative instructional tools, interactive exercises and activities, and online study guides???this proven text offers students an ideal way to prepare for success as a professional PC repair technician.